Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

Trapped 4 the last chapter

CHAPTER 4

When Jaxon walked into the hotel
and asked the lady working there if
he could have the key for the place
he was staying at. She said, “of course
you can, hmmm it looks like I’ve seen
you before?” Then Jaxon said back
to the woman “ I just moved to this
town so you might not know me”. Then
the lady gave Jaxon his room key.
Jaxon walked up the stairs to his room
and as he was making his way to the
room he noticed the hallway decor was
an old style that he had never seen
before. It gave Jaxon an odd feeling as
he arrived at his door, he glanced down
the hallway before entering his room just
to check no one else was there. Jaxon was
now in the safety of his room and as he was
just settling in he then realized that he
had to go shopping. “I’ve just settled in,
but I better go get some groceries,” said
Jaxon. So he went to the grocery shop
downtown. Jaxon found a nice little grocery
store in town and it looked so inviting that
he had a feeling that he just needed to go
in. When Jaxon was in the shop there were
a few people staring at him but he didn’t take
too much notice as he saw a very happy lady
at the counter. She had golden hair with
ocean blue eyes, with a light pink lipstick.
Jaxon found all the food that he needed and
proceeded to the counter. Jaxon said “hello”
to the lady and she smiled as she said “hi,
I have’nt seen you in here before, have you
just moved into town? Jaxon said “yes, I’ve
only been here for two days” then he was
done, and off he went. Then when he was
walking back he found a house that looked
just like his old house so he took his keys
and walked up to it but then got scared of
a noise inside the house. So he went running
back to his hotel thinking to himself “I will
go back there tomorrow”. The next day.
“Ugh, what happened last night? I don’t remember
how I got here, I must go down and ask the lady
at the front desk if she can tell me anything”
Jaxon was thinking to himself while he was
running to the elevator. When Jaxon got to the
lady at the front desk he asked, “Do you know
what happened to me last night?” The lady
then anwsered “ You came to the hotel last
night at 11:00 pm and fainted on the floor so
we had to carry you to bed and yes if you were
wondering we put your food away for you!”.
Jaxon felt a bit embarrassed and said “thank
you so much, I’m sorry that happened it doesn’t
usually” then Jaxon walked outside and thought
“that was strange I have never fainted before
for no reason. But I’ll try to figure that out later
, I need to find that house that I walked
past last night”. When Jaxon went for
a walk he finally found that house. Then
he had the guts to walk up and go into
the house. Jaxon slowly walked to the
door and realized his key could fit into
the keyhole in the door so he slowly
opened the door, it creaked all the
way and there were so many cobwebs
all over it. He walked inside and he heard
that strange noise that he heard last night,
and when he saw that it was just
a raccoon. But then he had a strange
feeling come over him then he remembered
that this was the old house that he
used to stay in and that maybe he did
live here before “but what happened?
Why can’t I remember that I lived in
this town before” but for now Jaxon
is so happy to have found his house?
He ran straight back to the hotel and
gathered all his stuff and went back
home. “Ah, finally I’m home I can’t
wait to get all settled in,” Jaxon said.
Reflection- This is the last chapter I'm doing it was fun

Question- Have you ever done a
chapter book before? what was
it about? what did you like about
all my chapters?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.