Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Keyboard Shortcuts


Copy

Ctrl + c

Paste

Ctrl + v

Cut

Ctrl + c

Select all

Ctrl + a

Undo

Ctrl + z

Delete the previous word 

Ctrl + backspace

Zoom in and out

Ctrl + + is in and this is out Ctrl + -

Reset zoom

Ctrl + 0

Lock your screen

Ctrl + alt + backspace 

Find bar

Ctrl + f

Select the content in the address bar (omnibox)

Ctrl + l

History - visit the pages you have visited

Ctrl + h

See all keyboard shortcuts

Ctrl + alt + ?


Reflection- This was easy because I knew mostly all of these

Question- Did you know all these short before? If not tell me which one's you did know.

5 comments:

  1. This was really helpful Karanui. I like the last one the most. You have done a good job with your reflection and question too.
    Whaea Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey kara it is hazelrose it is really cool keep working

    ReplyDelete
  3. HIIIIIII kara this was really helpful for me because I only knew 5 of these haha thanks kara for the help

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really helpful to me thanks kara for putting this on here I really need it.

    Na Hazelrose.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.